Who doesn’t love a printable calendar? I do! If you remember last year I shared our families Home Organization binder, including tons of free printables to help you maintain an organized home all in one binder. If your new here, take a peek at all of the free printables and sections in our home organization binder by following the link here.
To continue with the organization binder I have created a simple yet pretty calendar printable for 2016. I chose to create black and white printable calendars to save money on printing, bonus! The calendars can be used for a variety of purposes, here is just a few ideas…
- List appointments, meetings and events
- Schedule weekend trips and vacations
- List birthdays, anniversaries and other special dates
- Keep track of kids school events, sports and activities
- Set goals and deadlines for things like house projects or organization goals
- Keep track of workouts and food that you eat
- Write down baby or child’s milestones each month
- Track bills and weekly budget
If your looking for a simple, yet pretty calendar for 2016 these are the ones for you. Simply click on the link below to download your calendars.
If your looking for more free printables to help you and your family stay organized this year, follow the link here. Enjoy your weekend friends!